Why you should go
- Explore one of the most bustling cities in Vietnam on this exciting full day tour
- See the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Post Office, and Reunification Palace
- Visit the "China Town" of Saigon and living quarters of its Chinese-originated inhabitants
- Feel the activity of the colorful Binh Tay Market
- Take a peek inside Thien Hau Pagoda, a famous Chinese temple
Number of persons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Total price in USD 100 105 110 130 135 140 145 150 175 180 185
- Land Transfer In Air-Con Vehicles
- English-Speaking Guide
- Admission Fee
- Personal Expenses
- Accommodation and Visa Arrangement
- We start our tour at the Post Office, built in French in colonial-style, and then head to the Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883 as the major seat of the Catholic religion in modern Vietnam. Opposite this famous site is a remarkable building: the Reunification Palace - built to commemorate the end of the American War in Vietnam, it is now a museum and a grand hall for solemn receptions.
- We stop by the “China town” of Saigon, to see the extensive living quarters of the Chinese-originated inhabitants. Here you will see the bustling Binh Tay market and numerous Chinese temples. We can sneak a peek inside the marvelous Thien Hau Pagoda, one of the most famous temples in this district. Finally, we end our trip at a lacquer workshop.
- You MUST contact JAHAN at 0084-982278908 at least 48 hours before your tour date in order to reconfirm your reservation and arrange your pick-up. Please give your name and specify that you booked your tour with Jahan
- Failure to call will result in a "no show" reservation which will not be eligible for refund.
- On the day of the tour, please be ready at least 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up
More information at: http://www.jahancruises.com/itinerary/saigon-excursions/private-saigon-city-full-day